Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
Many today are tired of suffering from chronic pain and are looking for safe alternative to drugs or surgery.
Quality chiropractic care provides a wonderful option for those suffering from: whiplash, neck or back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shoulder issues, arm or leg pain/numbness and many other conditions.
Many research studies have demonstrated that quality chiropractic care is both effective and safe. Below are quotes from various articles.
• “Patients with chronic low-back pain treated by chiropractors showed greater improvement and satisfaction at one month than patients treated by family physicians.” (1)
• Regarding neck pain treatment, manual therapy was twice as effective and “Manual therapy scored better than physical therapy on all outcome measures.” (2)
• Again, with neck pain, manual therapy “resulted in faster recovery than physiotherapy and general practitioner care.” (3)
• Individuals suffering from neck pain and headaches, “Cervical spine manipulation was associated with significant improvement in headache outcomes in trials” (4)
• “A clinical trial reported that 72% of 123 migraine sufferers experienced improvement after a period of chiropractic care” (5)
• A review of health plans that covered chiropractic care revealed significant benefits associated with chiropractic care. They included: “(1) Chiropractic care cut the cost of treating back pain by 28%. (2) Chiropractic care reduced hospitalizations among back pain patients by 41%. (3) Chiropractic care reduced back surgeries by 32%. (4) Chiropractic care reduced the cost of medical imaging, such as X-rays or MRI’s, by 37%. “(6)
Why choose chiropractic care? Simple, it works! It is proven effective for conditions such as neck & back pain, headaches & migraines. It is proven to help reduce the need for back surgery and is cost effective.Suffering from chronic pain? Do you live in Hazelwood, Florissant, Spanish Lakes, Ferguson, Berkeley, Bridgeton or North County? If yes, you owe it to yourself to call Dr. Schmaltz at 314-731-4383. Or CLICK TO CALL NOW. All you have to lose is your pain! (1) Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. Nyiedo et al. (2000)
(2) Annals of Internal Medicine, Hoving et al. (2002)
(3) British Medical Journal, Korthals-de Bos et al. (2003)
(4) Duke Evidence Report, McCrory. Penzien, Hassellblad, Gray (2001)
(5) Medical News.net, May 20, 2005
(6) October 11, 2004 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine